The Sierra Madre Paramedic Subscription Program is an official program offered by the City of Sierra Madre to offset the cost of emergency medical responses for residents. The membership program is designed as an alternative to paying higher direct fees for paramedic and ambulance services. This annual membership program is available to residents of Sierra Madre for a yearly fee of $62 per individual subscriber. The membership fee covers co-payments for emergency medical services provided to you by the Sierra Madre Fire Department that most insurance plans and Medicare and Medi-Cal require you to pay. Your subscription will perform similar to a secondary insurance plan, with no out-of-pocket cost to you.
- Subscribers must be a resident of the City of Sierra Madre.
- It is not necessary to have insurance to participate in the program.
- If you have insurance (Medicare/Medi-Cal, Anthem Blue Cross, etc.) your enrollment fee covers any deductible or co-payment.
- Membership is valid for one year from date of payment.
Enrolling in the Paramedic Subscription Program
1. Complete the Enrollment Form.
2. Include a check or money order for $62 per subscriber, payable to the City of Sierra Madre.
3. Mail your application and payment to:
Sierra Madre Fire Department
Attn: Paramedic Subscription Program
242 W. Sierra Madre Blvd.
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
The Sierra Madre Fire Department continues to provide the finest emergency medical care available to our city. By joining this program, you not only save money, but also contribute towards maintaining and improving this high quality of service.
For additional information, please contact the Fire Department at 626-355-3611 or visit City Hall during regular operating hours.